Skip to main content

Johnson's baby bath Milk+Rice

In Johnson Milk Bath, I found forever.

Who says only babies use this?
hell no! it's a must in my beauty regimen Jewels :)
I can't exactly remember when did I start using this milk bath, but I' m pretty sure that it's when I reached puberty.
The first time I tried this product I got interested immediately to using this, yess! I' m in love at first use!
The feeling that it gives after you use it, is really a pure bliss. I have a dry skin, so long before I discover this product, dry skin had been my problem until I found this skin savior milk bath.
It comes in different sizes, the smallest contain 50 ml and the biggest contain 1000 ml. If you are on a budget, you can have a 100 ml milk bath for only Php 50.00 (Price may vary)
Johnsons claim:
Helps complete skin nourishment
for smoother and healthier skin.
(well, that's true Jewels)



I use this after cleansing with Silka papaya soap, if you have read my older blogs you'll know why I choose Silka  :)
The smell is so good, you would smell really like a baby and it really last long.
The consistency is between gel and watery, I super love it. You can use it for so long because just a little amount it would be enough to cover your beautiful body :)
Once you rinse it, you will feel that your skin is so soft and smooth! to those who have tried using Johnsons Baby milk bath would relate.

I once tried using it as a face wash, but it's not a good idea jewels because you would break out, I don't know with you, but that's what happened to me not only once, but many times because I was so denial that it is not because of Johnsons, so I just use it for my body.
It's the perfect moisturizer for me because I loathe using lotion especially if it's summer.
So with Johnson Milk Bath, I' m confident that my skin has enough nourishment to battle my everyday activity.
Another good thing about Johnson is the fact that it is made for babies, so you can really assure that it's mild, and safe to your skin and is not infused with so many chemicals that can harm our skin.


Comments

  1. will definitely try this, I' m too lazy to put lotion as well so this might help ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silka Papaya Soap Review

I'll be reviewing one of my favorite products EVER! I' ve been using this product since I was in high school and I can really testify to its effectiveness. So without much further talk, I' ll unravel with you my secret SOAP which keeps my skin feel so fresh and clean plus it really helps to brighten my skin more. There are many reasons why I love Silka papaya soap. 1. it's inexpensive, you can purchased this for as low as Php 18.00 (at supermarkets) 2. I love the papaya smell since it's made with papaya (The papaya enzymes helps to remove dead skin cells and it also helps to whiten your skin) 3. It has vitamin E. It has many benefits to our skin not only that it is anti aging but it also protect our skin from harmful UV rays, skin diseases such as psoriasis and scars. 4. is not so drying compared to other soaps that I' ve tried. I use it for my face and my body, after every wash you can feel that your skin is a bit shiny, I have normal to dry sk

Avon Feelin Fresh Deo. 4 IN 1 WHITENING (Women)

I rarely use anything on my underarm even tawas , a Filipino term for Aluminum Potassium Sulfate. My mom was the one who keeps convincing me to use one because she discovered that I' m not using any deodorant, I believed that I don't need it and I feel uncomfortable to use it until my mom said that I' m a bit smelly, so whose more honest to you than your mom right? hehe I tried using a Tawas powder, but I got an itchy reaction from that so I stop. Until one day, there was a friend who was a dealer at Avon, she brought a brochure to our home. I immediately saw the product, even before my hands got hold of it because it was on the front page. It took my interest to order primarily because I want to try it since it's a cream. I easily perspire specially in my right underarm, so I thought that this would rescue me from sweating underneath. It cost Php 99 buy 1 take 1 wow! it's already inexpensive for 60 grams Jewels. You can really use it for a longer time. I l